This is our review of the top V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP Water Activity Tracker With Blood Oxygen Technology alternatives.
The V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP Waterproof Activity Tracker comes with the same great features found in all of the big-name brands like Fitbit, or the Apple watch, and Garmin but with the added bonus of affordability and extra sport features.
It is waterproof up to 3 feet, meaning you can swim with it but not for showering because it’s not steam proof. Most importantly, it helps to track your fitness vitals, heart rate and blood pressure. And that is great vital tracking for our elderly folks.
Big-Name Features Plus Real-time Blood Pressure Technology at half the cost!!
- Detect atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm in just 30 seconds via ECG.
- Provides on demand clinically validated oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds.
- Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training
- Follow your nights and wake to signs of breathing disturbances in the app.
- Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles
- You can talk to Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2e.
- With deeply optimized system battery management, enables 14-days battery life.
- The sport fitness watch features 90 built-in sports modes to cover the needs of most sports enthusiasts.
- Equipped with the latest self-developed BioTracker 2 PPG high-precision optical sensor
- The 1.65-inch HD AMOLED screen is comparable in clarity to the latest smartphones.
- Multisport Smart Watch supports 10 sports modes.Accurately all-day activities
- The smart watch can track and record your real-time heart rate and blood pressure
- The “MAXTOP” app is suitable for iPhone and most Android phones, compatible with Android 6.0
- IP67 Waterproof Smartwatch allows you to wear it when swimming, washing hands and on rainy days.
Why pay 100’s when you don’t have to. Quality health technology should be affordable for everyone, which I totally agree with! And this smart fitness tracker makes that a possibility.
Imagine having a watch that tells you everything from the current time to your real time heart rate while working out and your blood pressure whenever you want to measure it.
Well, that’s easier said than actually having a gadget that does it all. V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP is one device that claims to take health and fitness tracking to the absolute next level at a great price.
But, unfortunately, like everything else, it also has its share of downsides.
First, although it might offer blood pressure monitoring, there is no way to find out if the reading it gives is actually correct. In addition, some people have reported that it provides different readings in different positions. So, accuracy – the feature you might be eyeing is not to be relied on.
Second, the watch’s design is not very innovative or impressive. It looks like an average smartwatch and not something revolutionary.
Guess what, it is almost always not available on Amazon, which is a disadvantage.
So, let’s have a look at our options so you can make an informed decision and find a suitable alternative to the V.M. 6 Elite fitness tracker.
Top 4 V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP Waterproof Activity Tracker With Blood Oxygen Technology Alternatives
1. Withings ScanWatch – Hybrid Smartwatch with ECG – Best for Health Tracking
2. Yihou Fitness Tracker With Blood Pressure Monitoring – Best for Price
3. Amazfit GTS 2e Smartwatch – Best for Design
4. MAXTOP Smartwatch Fitness Tracker With Blood Pressure Monitoring – Best for Features
V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP Waterproof Activity Tracker With Blood Oxygen Technology Alternatives Comparison
V.M. 6 Elite-HR/BP Waterproof Activity Tracker With Blood Oxygen Technology Alternatives Reviewed
Blood pressure and oxygen saturation monitoring is something we all need especially during these pandemic days. Unfortunately, not all health and fitness trackers come with these features.
Here we are listing 4 alternatives to the famous V.M. 6 Elite that offer basic as well as a few advanced health tracking features to help you stay fit and healthy at all times.
So, let’s take a look at these products.
If you are looking for a smartwatch mainly to improve your health and overall quality of life, don’t look anywhere else. This fitness tracker does more than just count your steps and measure your oxygen levels. Moreover, it seems just like a regular watch, so nobody would guess if you’re wearing a fitness tracker.
One downside of this watch is that the pulse oximeter and the ECG feature are not available by default. You have to follow a tutorial to activate these features, and the problem is, those tutorials are not readily available. So, this could become an issue for those who are looking solely for these features.
Other than this, the watch is an absolute hit among its users. Whether you want to detect breathing disturbances during sleep, monitor your heart rate at different intervals, or share your ECG with your doctor, the watch will offer it all.
Another good thing about this watch is that it works well with almost any health app you want to connect it to, including Apple Health, Google Fit, and Strava. So, basically, it can become a great health companion in no time if you know how to use it!
- The ECG feature is quite useful, especially if you have an underlying heart condition to monitor
- The FDA approves the device for ECG tracking
- Impressive battery life
- Some of the features are not very straightforward to use
- Sleep monitoring may not be very accurate
A pocket-friendly fitness tracker that comes with some advanced features like blood pressure monitoring and sleep tracking, this watch by Yihou is worth giving a try. It comes with all the basic features and is good looking to start with. Moreover, it is also waterproof, so this is yet another great functionality in this fitness tracker.
You can switch from one activity or sport mode to another for more precise tracking. The watch also seamlessly connects to a smartphone app so you can receive call and text message notifications. It also has sleep and heart rate monitoring, so you can trust it as a great workout and health companion.
However, since it’s a budget fitness tracker, the readings may not be accurate all the time. It is not recommended to rely on the blood pressure rating, mainly because it is crucial.
Moreover, because of its below-average battery life, it may not appeal to some people, especially those who use their fitness tracker regularly. However, if you are looking for a watch to connect to your smartphone for essential health and fitness tracking, it’s an excellent brand to experiment with.
- Available in different colors
- Very reasonably priced
- Pedometer and heart rate features are quite reliable
- Excellent customer service
- BP monitoring may not be very accurate
- Not very easy to set up
- Battery life is below average
If you are willing to spend some extra money on a fitness tracker, go for this watch as it not just offers unique health tracking features but also comes in a beautiful design. In addition, Amazfit is a brand that many people trust, so this watch is worth trying.
The watch comes with built-in Alexa and GPS and offers up to 90 different sports modes! Like other watches that we have reviewed in this post, this one also offers water-resistance of up to 5 ATM. So, you can wear it even while swimming to track your activity and heart rate.
Besides sleep and heart rate monitoring, the watch also tracks your stress levels and allows you to assess your overall health status by looking at just a single number instead of complex graphs and pie charts.
Some users have reported a few issues with this watch, like everything else, however, not with the primary health tracking but with advanced features and that also when the watch is not used or worn correctly. Also, it requires a software program to be downloaded to the smartphone before you can connect the watch to it, and some smartphones may not support that program very well.
- Perfect for style-conscious women
- Reasonably priced
- It comes with built-in GPS and Alexa
- It comes with a wider HD display
- The heart rate monitor may not be very accurate
- It may not work properly if you wear it too loose or too snug
There are not a lot of fitness trackers out there that offer blood pressure monitoring and other features at a great price. MAXTOP smartwatch is one device that gives it all and has also received excellent reviews from its users.
It comes with a wide display and offers water resistance to a certain level. It also offers ten different sports modes so you can fine-tune your fitness tracking according to your own requirements.
While you can wear it while swimming, it will only offer tracking for a short session. The health tracking features of this watch are comparable to those offered by Fitbit and the like. It comes with a bright HD display, and so even the elderly can use it without facing any difficulty.
All in all, it’s a stylish watch that comes with many features, which you can trust. Some people have even compared it to an Apple watch in terms of functionality, but all this comes at a hugely marked down price. And if you’re looking for an alternative to the V.M. 6 Elite that would also offer blood pressure monitoring, look no further!
- Budget-friendly smartwatch for people of all ages
- Easy to use and setup
- It comes with two elegant bands
- Offers reliable blood pressure monitoring
- Battery life is not very impressive
- Sleep tracking may not be very accurate
So, What’s Next…
Now that it has become necessary to use Wearable Fitness Trackers to detect COVID-19, finding a reliable vital tracking device is increasingly becoming critical.
We found MAXTOP Smartwatch Fitness Tracker With Blood Pressure Monitoring to be the closest match in terms of functionality and price to the V.M. 6 Elite.
So, take a look at the features and pros and cons of each of these watches and then take your pick.