This is our review of the top Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker alternatives available on the market.
Overall, if you are looking for a cheap starter in your 10,000 steps per day fitness tracking journey on a strict budget and not compromise on validity, this is a decent wristband pedometer.
- Get better sleep to power your days
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only.
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery without having to stop for a charge
- Connect Luxe to your phone’s GPS & see real-time pace and distance on your wrist
- Keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Purchase includes 12 months of full access to exclusive membership features
- Get a Movement Assessment with the Halo app and a personalized exercise program
- Measure the quantity and quality of your sleep, and discover daily meditations
- Access an ever-growing library of expert-backed and on-demand workouts
- Measure your body fat percentage using just your smartphone camera
The goal is a fitbit-like experience. But if getting the Fitbit Luxe or the Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch is far from reality, then this is a great option. And it’s a fraction of the cost, with some added durability.
Don’t be surprised if you’re astonished by the kind of things the Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker can do and the destruction this band can withstand. And it’s a pretty little thing as well. Pretty simple to use in general. Battery life is great but charging can be a pain due to the length of time it takes to charge.
Again, several users have complained about its compatibility with Android devices. It is believed to only work with certain Samsung and Google products, as even certain Apple devices. The company claims the fault is with the app, not the device, but it is what it is. Hopefully you own one of the few devices the app recognizes.
If you think the Modern Fitness Bluetooth Tracker is a basic pedometer and you are ready to spend some extra bucks, you can actually get your hands on something truly beneficial for your fitness goals.
Top 3 Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker Alternatives
1. Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker – Best for Design
2. Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch – Best for Features and Design
3. Amazon Halo View Fitness Tracker – Best for Ease of Use
Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker Comparison table
Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker Alternatives Reviewed
Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch with more advanced features or a better design or something that is easier to use and doesn’t come with any serious downsides, this review will help you find the best pick.
So, let’s have a look at the top 3 alternatives to the Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker watch.
If you’re looking for the best-looking fitness tracker watch on the market that also comes with amazing features and is quite a well-known brand, don’t look any further. Fitbit Luxe has not been selected as Amazon’s Choice for nothing. It’s a gadget that has received 4.4 star rating out of 5 with 73% 5-star reviews!
With its sleek design, wide and clear touchscreen display, and fitness tracking features you wouldn’t want to live without, this watch is definitely a must-have.
Even if you’re not a fitness freak and you don’t workout daily, you would enjoy its friendly reminders and notifications and try new and exciting features like breathing rate and real-time pace and distance.
One thing it might be lacking in is its battery life. With a full charge, you can go just as far as 5 days. Other fitness trackers on the market offer a battery life of up to 15 days and some even more especially if you turn on the battery saver mode. But with Fitbit Luxe, that’s not the case.
This watch doesn’t have a built-in GPS but you can connect it with your smartphone’s GPS to enjoy location-specific features. And while other Fitbit models offer Alexa and Google Assistant, this one does not.
- Perfect for fashion-conscious women
- Advanced features like stress management and sleep tools
- Water resistance up to 50 meters
- Comes with multiple display options
- No option to store and play music
- No display option to see the time and step count at the same time
Garmin is a name trusted by customers the world over. If you’re looking for a running smartwatch with a traditional display and features like music streaming and amazing activity tracking, look no further.
While it’s a great watch, it might not compete well with the other models by Garmin, such as Forerunner and Fenix, but when we compare it with them in terms of price, it’s a fairly impressive deal. You get all the important features that are characteristic of Garmin’s modern watches at a very reasonable price.
You can download your favorite songs and even play your playlists from Spotify and Amazon Music. It offers a battery life of up to 8 days when you’re not using the GPS and music mode.
At its full retail price, it’s an expensive watch. So, while it might offer some advanced features, it may not appeal to some people who are looking for a stylish watch at a reasonable cost. But it’s still a good option for women because it also offers menstrual cycle tracking and friendly reminders about your ovulation period.
- Animated yoga, Pilates, and cardio workouts are available right on the display
- Comes with safety and tracking features
- Supports Garmin Pay
- Available in a number of five different color combinations
- Poor sleep tracking
- Not very durable
- Some people find it a bit overpriced
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use fitness tracker to manage your weight and fine-tune your diet plan, this is the watch for you. It does much more than just activity tracking. With a touchscreen color display and a band that fits perfectly, this watch will become your best workout companion in no time.
Not just this, the watch also offers water resistance up to 50 meters, so you can wear it while swimming and showering. Also get your daily sleep score and see how much you have improved after you started wearing the tracker. Finding it difficult to sleep at night? The watch offers some soothing sleep sounds to help you doze off in no time!
Probably the best thing about this fitness tracker is its ability to get you connected to hundreds of mindfulness and nutrition plans as well as daily meditation and workout suggestions tailored to your lifestyle.
Moreover, this watch goes a step further and offers some advanced insights like body composition and tone of voice analysis to help you better analyze your current health status and the way you communicate with others.
All in all, it’s a great alternative to Modern Fitness Activity Tracker and is available in a number of cool bands that you can choose from.
- Get 12 months of premium membership features with purchase
- Access to on-demand workouts to adjust your fitness regimen
- Large display
- Comfortable to wear
- Its body composition feature does not work for all people
- Not capable of syncing data with Apple Health
So, What’s Next…
Out of the three fitness trackers we have reviewed here, we found Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch to be the best alternative both in terms of design and features. It’s a smaller-sized version of the famous Vivoactive 4 but comes with the same amazing features. Moreover, design-wise it can be compared to the Fitbit Luxe, which also made our list of alternatives today. Garmin Vivoactive is therefore a perfect solution for style-conscious people.
Today, fitness trackers do not just offer basic step counting and receiving notifications from your smartphone. They are now packed with amazing features that allow you to do almost anything with just a few clicks on the screen.
Listen to music, analyze your sleep cycle and why you feel stressed out all the time, adjust your diet and workout plan to lose weight faster, and get access to easy-to-follow animated workouts right on the display of your watch!
Modern Fitness Bluetooth Activity Tracker may be a good entry-level fitness tracker watch available on the market but it might not be for people who have already tried advanced trackers like the Fitbit and Apple. However, we can’t really complain about anything because of its great price, durability, and ease of use.
The other options on this list are also worth checking out especially if you are on the lookout for a smarter option that comes for a slightly increased price.
So, best of luck with your fitness tracker hunt!